|Organization||Australian Capital Territory|
|Unit||PUBLIC AUTHORITIES & TERRITORY OWNED CORPORATIONS|
|ACT INTEGRITY COMMISSION|
|Location||Ground Floor North Building, 180 London Circuit, Canberra ACT 2601|
|Address||GPO Box 1949, Canberra ACT 2601|
|Website||ACT Integrity Commission|
|Function||The ACT Integrity Commission was established by the Integrity Commission Act 2018 and its functions include to: |
• Investigate conduct that is alleged to be corrupt conduct
• Refer suspected instances of criminality or wrongdoing to the appropriate authorities
• Prevent corruption through research and mitigation efforts
• Publish information about its investigations including what lessons may have been learned during the course of an investigation
• Provide education programs
• Foster public confidence in the Legislative Assembly and ACT public sector.
The ACT Integrity Commission commenced performance of its statutory functions on 1 December 2019.